Parents who would like to find out more about Creek Street Christian College are encouraged to enquire further by requesting an Information Pack. Our Information Pack includes a Parent Handbook, Fee Schedule and Enrolment Application Form.
If after parents have read through this information and feel that they are willing to support the Christian philosophy of the College they are then encouraged to apply for enrolment through the process summarised below.
2. Read through Parent Handbook and accompanying information
3. Make an appointment for both parents and students to be enrolled to attend an interview with the College Principal. This can be done by clicking on the following link; email@example.com.
4. Attend this interview and bring a copy of the students most recent report from their current school
5. Submit the enrolment application
The college will then contact parents by phone, letter or in person to notify them of the success or otherwise of their application.
At this point parents will need to pay either:
- a $100 non-refundable enrolment fee to secure the place for our Pre-Kinder (3 year old) program
- a $200 non- refundable enrolment fee to secure the place for our Kinder (4 year old program), Prep – Year 10
– Complete additional college documentation to ensure the college is fully informed on how to care for the student and as confirmation that the parents will be supportive of all principles and procedures of the college
– Provide a copy of the student’s immunisation certificate and birth certificate
The college staff will then assist parents with information regarding the purchase of uniform items and booklist items. Once these materials are obtained and organised and a process for fee payment put in place then the student will be permitted to commence classes at Creek Street Christian College.